Friday, July 15, 2011

Recordings, Ailments & Cures

I am finally done being sick.
Yep.
All finished with that.
I dust my hands of it.

A friend from Singapore once told me that Sprite is the Mexican magical "cure all." Since he's from Singapore, I seriously doubt his expertise on Mexican magic. But man, how I wish it really were the magical  cure all.

Lucky for me, the sick attacked AFTER I finished with my vocal over dubs for our new EP that I am completely ecstatic about. Roger Rocha (of The Goldenhearts) is recording us, so I know it's gonna be good. I don't know what to call it yet. Maybe it'll come to me in a dream. Huh. Suddenly I want to watch Pan's Labyrinth.

Keep an eye out for more info to our upcoming show at the Lost Church on August 13th. We'll be playing with This Can't End Well. The space is super intimate and adorable. I love it. My favorite thing about it is the typewriter you can use on the way to the bathroom.

Love and Zombie Hugs,
Victoria Victrola

No comments:

Post a Comment